Changing the low temperature radiation cooling system panel in ironbug to create an ice rink floor system

Hi,

I am trying to create an ice rink floor system using the low temperature radiation cooling system panel (sys13) by referring to a related paper. There are differences between the ice rink floor system and the panel, including:

First,ice rink floor system used a brine solution with temperatures that were usually below zero. On the other hand, the low temperature radiation cooling system uses water with higher temperatures that are above 0 °C.

Second, low temperature radiation cooling systems are intended to control room air temperature. The ice rink floor model, however, is used to control ice layer surface temperature or outlet brine temperature.

Third, a radiation cooling system includes HVAC equipment that is used to remove thermal load from one zone or several zones. However, the ice floor rink floor system was independent from the zone air control system and could actually contribute to the zone heating/cooling loads.

Since I am not proficient in the use of the ironbug, I would like to ask if it is possible to modify the low temperature radiation cooling system panel for the purpose of creating an ice rink floor system?

What puzzles me the most now is how to make the refrigeration equipment to control the surface temperature of the ice, not the air temperature in the area.

Thanks a lot.