Colibri - Excluding Certain Combinations?

Hi all,

Is anyone aware of a way to exclude certain combinations in the iterations when using Colibri?

For example, let’s say I have different window sizes (1.5,1.7,1.9m) and a set of g-values (0.4,0.6) and I don’t want the 1.8m wide window to be tested with 0.6 g-value. Is there a way to exclude that specifically? This combination would not be viable for this project and excluding it would help reduce the simulation time.

I’m aware of the ‘iteration selection’ component just not entirely sure I can use it for this purpose.

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Hi @Farah.H

Colibri is not designed to do what you asked, it just simply runs through all possible combinations from each input parameters.

I am not sure how many of iterations that you want to exclude, if it is just a small amount, I’d say just let Colibri runs all, and manually exclude those in csv file when all simulations is done.

If there are a lot of iterations that you want to exclude, I think it is better to break the total iterations down to several groups. Basically you will need to adjust your input parameters to only run a portion of iterations that doesn’t include those you don’t want to run, and run several times. At the end, you manually combine the csv file and images.