Collibri_strange_error

Hello everyone. I am running a parametric run for daylight using honeybee + and energy using honeybee. To visualise the data in design explorer i tried to use colibri having 144 iteration.
The 1st issue was the aggregator was not recording the values and capturing the image. Somehow it ran once but crashed after 130 iterations. But when i tried again a strange error pops out.

Can anyone please help me out here. @MingboPeng can you please have a look.
ANALYSIS.3dm (74.8 KB) Analysis_FullAC_final.gh (774.4 KB)

To add to the above issue found an old post in grasshopper forum regarding this error. According to this issue is due to image setting which has a bug and i think it has not be solved Yet. Any walk around to this? https://www.grasshopper3d.com/group/corestudio/forum/topics/colibri-aggregator-error-from-imgsetting

Hi @Asisnath, [+] and legacy are different plugins and can’t be used or combined and fed as input and output for each other.

@OmidmRashidi Thanks for the quick tip. But I have successfully finished the runs with colibri using the above script having honeybee [+] daylight and honeybee legacy energy. Both the versions are not directly linked therefore able to simulate it simultaneously. The image setting of colibri is the problem. Once we disconnect the user defined view names from image setting of colibti it works.

1 Like

@Asisnath, because you named two viewports with the same name VIEW_1 and it can’t decide.

-Omid

1 Like

@OmidmRashidi Thanks for pointing out . I never thought on that aspect. i will have a try again.