Cooling and Heating Coils only Assigned to One Air Loop

Using the HVAC System Type 7 Template fairly unaltered except for the addition of a return plenum.

I have 12 floors in my building, so it is creating 12 air loops. When I try to run I get this error:

Program Version,EnergyPlus, Version 8.9.0-eba93e8e1b, YMD=2019.04.11 15:55,

** Severe ** [Coil:Heating:Water][Coil Heating Water 56] - Missing required property ‘water_inlet_node_name’.

** Severe ** [Coil:Heating:Water][Coil Heating Water 56] - Missing required property ‘water_outlet_node_name’.

** Fatal ** Errors occurred on processing input file. Preceding condition(s) cause termination.

…Summary of Errors that led to program termination:

… Reference severe error count=2

… Last severe error=[Coil:Heating:Water][Coil Heating Water 56] - Missing required property ‘water_outlet_node_name’.

************* Warning: Node connection errors not checked - most system input has not been read (see previous warning).

************* Fatal error – final processing. Program exited before simulations began. See previous error messages.

************* EnergyPlus Warmup Error Summary. During Warmup: 0 Warning; 0 Severe Errors.

************* EnergyPlus Sizing Error Summary. During Sizing: 0 Warning; 0 Severe Errors.

************* EnergyPlus Terminated–Fatal Error Detected. 0 Warning; 2 Severe Errors; Elapsed Time=00hr 00min 0.42sec

Looking inside of the OS file, I see that the cooling and heating coils on the supply equipment are missing, except for the twelfth and final loop:

Any idea why the coils are not translating to all but one of the air loops?

@Elliot_Glassman
Since you need 12 airloops, and I think you only have one CoilHeatingWater on the supply side, this is the issue.

You can Duplicate the same amount of CoilHeatingWater on the supply side and match the data structure as same as the demand side.