Could the components of the Legacy still be used?

Hello,

The script that I created with the Legacy- components in the past has shown a warning and it has not worked. Ladybug tools 1.1.0 and 1.2.0 have been available currently. I was just wondering if I would need to change the components of the Legacy to the new components of the new versions.

Thank you

Hi Syo,

It depends on the workflow you are trying to model. It is possible that the same workflow is not yet available in LBT 1.2. In that case, you’ll need to stick with the legacy plugin. In any case, you should share a simplified version of your file with necessary geometry internalized and also share what errors you are experiencing.

Hello,

Thank you very much for replying.

A file has been attached and it has included the issue and a simple model.

Thank you

A file.gh (679.4 KB)

I tried you file and I am unable to re-create the error you shared. The file works without errors at my end. Can you try updating using Ladybug_Update Ladybug component?

Hello,

Thank you very much for replying.
I have used the component, but the same problem has remained.

Thank you

Hello,

Which version of OpenStudio have you used?

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you very much for uploading the image.
I was just wondering if my computer needed Sketchup to install OpenStudio 2.5.0.
(Release OpenStudio v2.5.0 · NREL/OpenStudio · GitHub)

Thank you

Hello,

I have read that OpenStudio should be installed in its default location without the name being changed (Where OpenStudio should be installes and which version - #4 by chris). Could I please ask you where your OpenStudo 2.5.0. is located?

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you very much.
The problem has been solved.