Given the COVID-19 pandemic:
What can the Ladybug Tools team do to help:
- the team?
- our users?
- the countries affected?
Can we somehow use our excellent technical skills to “flatten the spread”?
Can we help adults and students who are stuck at home to learn something new?
- Because this is the best set of charts, today I sent US $100 via PayPal to the developer - a Hong Kong high school student
Flattening the Coronavirus Curve
- One chart explains why slowing the spread of the infection is nearly as important as stopping it.
Coronavirus: Why You Must Act Now
- This article has received 21 million views in the last 48 hours and has been translated into 17 languages. Good read
Dispatch #3: Dr. Shlain reporting from the front lines
“Fortunately, for most of us, the action to take is as simple as staying home”
- Wikipedia: Coronavirus_disease_2019
- Excellent references and external links
Sites I visit daily
- Johns Hopkins University: Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases
- Most authoritative, verifiable and timely data available
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) situation reports
- Data as reported by national authorities by 10 AM CET
- NY Times: Tracking Every Coronavirus Case in the US
- Fastest way to get total US new cases
- University of Virginia: COVID-19 Surveillance Dashboard
- Fastest way to view county-by-county data: right-click a state