Custom Infiltration to not Auto-increment the name in OS?

If I am setting custom Infiltration flow rate values for my zones, I wonder if there is a way to get them to not auto-increment? If I do something like make some custom programs, and apply them to my zones, it all seems to work at first:

and my new SpaceInfiltration:DesignFlowRate name comes through as expected. But then over in OS, each spec is input uniquely with an auto-incremented name?

Does anyone know if there is a way to avoid this and have each zone get the same spec applied so it doesn’t have the trailing number in the name?

Not a huge issue, just for clarity / reporting purposes is nice to show they are all the same and would be nice to be able to change globally in OS when tinkering / testing.

thanks!
@edpmay

Exampe_Infil_Auto_Increment.gh (68.6 KB)

You should be able to get it by plugging in a list of 3 names into the _name_ input of the “HB ProgramType”. The components are purposefully trying to make sure that you don’t overwrite the name of the 3 different input base_program_ to be the same (since duplicate names of different objects are illegal in E+).

Ah - gotcha, thanks @chris that makes sense.

-e