Custom thermal analysis

Hi everyone,
I would like to ask relatively simple question.
I’ve searched a lot on the forum and the internet, but did not had any success regarding my problem.

I would like to create custom case for the thermal analysis.

• You have heat source - The sun.
    Sun is radiating heat towards the object
  • The object consist of many small objects which have conductive links (thermal conductance)
    The light from the sun go directly to the surface of the objects (in the middle). All heat transfer happens only through radiation. Thermal absorptivity and emissivity (thermal optical properties) need to be constrained for the objects.
  • the light from the sun bounce back from the big object (earth) and goes directly to the object, but from other side (albedo effect). On top of that the earth is emmiting infrared radiation towards the object.

The question.

Can ladybug tools do that ?

I’m thinking to, somehow, setup custom sun path where the light shine to the object 24/7 and the sun vector is changing all the time. on top of that earth radiation and albedo shining on the object too.

Would be nice to get some ideas is this even possible or I should forget ladybug tools and develop everything for myself?

This is an area that I have some professional experience in (orbital thermal analysis). What you’re looking for is a tools like this (https://www.crtech.com/products/thermal-desktop) that is able to simulate orbital condition for your hardware.

@josephyang Thank you for your reply.
This tool is known to me. Actually most of the FEA software are known to me.

I’m looking similar functionality specifically for the grasshopper.

This was my main motivation to open this thread.

Any ideas ?