Daylight Can't find result for the study

hi - i have a problem with my honey bee coponent - when i use honeybee run daylight simulation - the component is gray - but when i want to use annual analysis files for get connection to read annual result - just the connection red - and the component can not make ill file!!! b the way all the component is grey without any error!!! what can i do???

1.3dm (137 KB)
unnamed.gh (540 KB)

Ashkan,

Upload your file. Hard to say without it.

-A.

that is uploaded Abraham

The geometry is not internalized, but the problem is that you didn’t insert the HB_HB and LB_LB components.

They are a MUST for any script file.

-A.

in my file the hb hb and LB LB is inserted - i forgot to put it in the new file i inserted - because my file is very crowd of component -

and the geometry is internalize too !!! i’m wondering!!!

I think my honeybee can not find daysim and radiance on my pc - but i don’t know what to do !!!

Change the names of the windows so they don’t have blank spaces. For instance, from north window 1 to north_window_1.

-A.

Hi guys, I know that this is an old post, but I am having a very similar issue… when using honeybee, I am unable to get any daylight results out… I get the same message as you (the node Can’t find result for the study). The script worked fine on my personal machine, however, it fails on my work PC. I guess it is to do with access rights or something? Unless you have any other suggestion for troubleshooting this? Any ideas are welcome!

Thanks a lot

Dan