Daylight Factor Recipe Failing

Okay new problem: when running the daylight_factor.gh sample file, I get the following error:

Runtime error (DirectoryNotFoundException): Impossible de trouver une partie du chemin d'accès 'C:\Users\asimon\simulation\sample_model_grid\daylight_factor\__logs__\logs.log'.

Traceback:
  line 353, in luigi_execution_summary, "C:\Users\asimon\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\lbt_recipes\recipe.py"
  line 372, in failure_message, "C:\Users\asimon\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\lbt_recipes\recipe.py"
  line 82, in script

Basically meaning that it can’t find the logs.log file and there’s no log file in the folder I checked.

Other sample files like the honeybee energy full_building_energy_model.gh works fine on the other hand.

Good morning @chris, just letting you know about this new issue when you have some time. Cheers!

Hi @BlueMeadows ,

It looks like the recipe isn’t even starting. What happens when you set report_out_ to True on the Recipe Settings?

Hi @chris, sorry for the late reply… here is the report I get from the recipe when setting report_out_ to True:

Warning: entry point could not be loaded. Contact its author for help.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\users\asimon\ladybug_tools\python\lib\site-packages\click_plugins\core.py", line 37, in decorator
    group.add_command(entry_point.load())
  File "c:\users\asimon\ladybug_tools\python\lib\site-packages\pkg_resources\__init__.py", line 2462, in load
    return self.resolve()
  File "c:\users\asimon\ladybug_tools\python\lib\site-packages\pkg_resources\__init__.py", line 2468, in resolve
    module = __import__(self.module_name, fromlist=['__name__'], level=0)
  File "c:\users\asimon\ladybug_tools\python\lib\site-packages\queenbee_local\__init__.py", line 29, in <module>
    class QueenbeeTask(luigi.Task):
AttributeError: module 'luigi' has no attribute 'Task'

Runtime error (DirectoryNotFoundException): Impossible de trouver une partie du chemin d'accès 'C:\Users\asimon\simulation\sample_model_grid\daylight_factor\__logs__\logs.log'.

Traceback:
  line 353, in luigi_execution_summary, "C:\Users\asimon\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\lbt_recipes\recipe.py"
  line 372, in failure_message, "C:\Users\asimon\ladybug_tools\python\Lib\site-packages\lbt_recipes\recipe.py"
  line 82, in script

Thanks for your help.

It looks like your installation has been corrupted or your lacking access to critical files needed to run the simulation. I recommend reinstalling.