Daylight factor - results too low

Hi,

I have been working on this script for a while to test the Daylight factor of an office room looking out onto an Indoor atrium with a glass roof. The script was working fine until I saved it and reopened it and the Daylight factor values had dropped down to about 0.01% I unpugged and replugged some wires and got the script back to normal but as I saved and re-opened it the same problem occured. I have checked all the input values and the referenced geometry and it all seems to be correct.

I am quite new to Honeybee and if anyone with more experience would take a look at the script that would be much appreciated, however as I am a new user it won´t let me upload files… Any ideas on what could cause this to happen or how I can upload the file?

Thanks!
/O

You can just drag and drop your file in the reply text box :wink:

Nope, unfortunately not :frowning: Still says “New users can´t upload attachments”…

a dropbox link then?

Sorry a bit of a rookie at this!

The script was working fine for a while until I saved and closed it. Then when I reopended, all the values had dropped.

Cheers!
//Oscar

This is not working… apparently I’m not part of your directory

Strange, It should be open to anyone with the link…

Try this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1okhcO9eA-C8-n4FGQY9TUEN4rEXCnevu/view?usp=sharing