Hi, this is not extacly ladybug issue, however a lot of questions about Design Explorer were actually asked on this forum.
Since few days Design Explorer stopped previewing images. We usually use Google Drive links for data upload. I have also check local csv file upload with website hosting links to the images and the result is the same. All our links that we have made in the past work now in similar way - the data is displayed in parallel coordinates and 3d models are loading, but not images. Does anybody else also have this problem? If yes, did you reslve it somehow? Are there good alternatives to Design Explorer? The Thread by Thornthon Tomasetti is still in beta.
Thank you for sharing the link. Maybe @MingboPeng knows a solution to this issue. This is a Cross Origin Request issue. Since the images are not hosted on the same domain the browser blocks them from being loaded.
hiHello, I hope you’re doing well. I tried very hard to find a way to contact you, but unfortunately, I couldn’t. Were you able to find a solution to this problem?