DF to HB model: DDY from EPW error

Hi all,

I am running a DF model to HB model workflow. The DF model is built using an EPW like this:

As I convert the DF model to HB model everything works fine. When I deconstruct the HB model and send it to the HB Annual Loads, I get an error regarding the DDY. Is there a way to modify this model flow to specify the design days in the DDY, as I assume that is the problem?

Thanks!

This is still happening. It is not just for DF either. It happens for EP Annual Loads running an HB model.

Hey @Geo_curious ,

Sorry for the late response. I am not able to recreate the error on my end. The Annual Loads component is working fine for me:

The note about the DDY is just a warning telling you that the DDY is being generated from the EPW under the hood and it is separate from the fatal EnergyPlus error there. It seems likely that there is just something invalid about your model or rooms that is causing the EnergyPlus Annual Loads simulation to fail.

What does the report out of the component tell you? That should have the full EnergyPlus srror message there.