Different Script Referencing Drive

My colleague and I ran the same script to determine why I was having such a slow run time. Between the two of us, we were able to see that upon running the script his pointed to his local C/ drive, while mine starts pointing there but then points to a network drive, N/ drive. There is a vast difference in runtime, 1 min for him, roughly 6 min for me. I am wondering if it has something to do with this network/folder reference difference.

Wondering how I can change where this is pointing, and if it is what is actually causing the runtime to be so slow.

I’ve attached photos of his command screen and mine. Thanks in advance for the help!

I can only add one image at a time, so here is his command prompt window:

Hi @clevy1920 ,

I can’t think of any reason why the plugin would write to the N:\ drive by default so I imagine this is happening because you have plugged in a _folder_ to the HB Model To OSM component. If you disconnect this folder, your simulation should also run on your C:\ drive.

I can’t comment on whether the slowness of the simulation is because the simulation files are being written to a network drive instead of a local one but I imagine that this could slow the process down.