Does Ladybug + work with Rhino 6?

I just uploaded an image, left showing Ladybug Sunpath and right is Ladybug+ Sunpath. Is this a compatibility issue?

Thanks

The answer is yes. Please refer to these websites.

I forgot to add this is a screen print from Rhino 6, I have uninstalled independent installations of Ironpython. Still no luck with Ladybug+ though.

@taylor_zhou Rhino 6 need Ironpython 2.7.5 or 2.7.7. You shound reinstall the Ironpython. Then restart the Rhino 6 and Ladybug, It should works.

Hi @taylor_zhou,
Can you please check if you have a file named sunpath.py at

C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\ladybug

@minggangyin tried that already with no luck.

Hi @devang, the folder you mentioned does not exist, the scripts folder is empty. Should I create that and where should I locate the python file?

The default folder for LB is C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\Ladybug currently. Has that changed?

Thanks

:thinking:
DId you use the grasshopper file to install Honeybee[+] that you get when you download it from food4rhino website? Does it install everything successfully?
I would suggest trying to create the folder and placing the whole ladybug folder at the location I mentioned. Make sure it has the file named sunpath.py. Let us know if it doesn’t work.

Thanks @devang that seems to do the trick!

Hi, I’ve just updated both LB & HB [+] and I get this error message

I got Rhino 6 and Ironpython 2.7.7
Any tip?
Thanks in advance
Alberto

How did you update the plugins? If you have used the components then it should download ladybug_geometry for you as part of the update. The error indicates that ladybug_geometry module is not downloaded or loaded to Grasshopper. Did you restart Rhino and Grasshopper after the update?

Thanks @mostapha for the prompt feedback.
I restarted both and now I get the following error message

1. Solution exception:None is not a module, class, method, function, traceback, frame, or code object

Looks like the issue addressed here:

However I don’t understand how to fix this. Can you help me?
Thank you
Alberto

Just updated all the components. See here:

Sorry @mostapha for the late reply, I was on my summer break.
Thank you very much for the support!
Alberto