Dragonfly_mapper_measure example failed to run

Hi everyone,
@chris

I recently tried to have mapper example simulation using add_EV_load in Dragonfly.

It seems there is a problem in the OSM measures:

and here is the run log errors:

[22:22:38.806924 ERROR] [openstudio.WorkflowJSON] OpenStudio measure ‘Add_EV_Load’ called after transition to EnergyPlus.
[22:22:38.866371 FATAL] [openstudio.workflow.OSWorkflow] Workflow is invalid
[22:22:38.866371 ERROR] [openstudio.workflow.OSWorkflow] Found error in state ‘Initialization’ with message: ‘D:\a\OpenStudio\OpenStudio\OpenStudio\src\workflow\RunInitialization.cpp@63 : Workflow is invalid’

I also tried to use add_rooftop_pv in HB tools, and it seems the simulation is not running.

Could you kindly let me know how I can address these challenges?

Sincerely,
Behnam

Thanks, @behnammmohseni .

The failure to run mapper measures is a bug that I should be able to fix shortly. Will post back here when it is fixed.

I am not sure what add_rooftop_pv refers to.

I fixed the bug here:

.. and you can now get the fix via the LB Versioner.

Thanks again for reporting, @behnammmohseni .

Thank you very much @chris

The simulation works now in UrbanOpt and Dragonfly environment.

add_rooftop_pv is a Ruby measure that you can assign the percentage of the rooftop to be cover by PV. For large scale simulation (more than thousand buildings), it ease many challenges.

However, for the Honeybee Openstudio engine there is a problem index below:

[06:29:26.834892 ERROR] [openstudio.WorkflowJSON] Cannot find measure ‘add_rooftop_pv’
[06:29:26.834892 FATAL] [openstudio.workflow.OSWorkflow] Workflow is invalid
[06:29:26.834892 ERROR] [openstudio.workflow.OSWorkflow] Found error in state ‘Initialization’ with message: ‘D:\a\OpenStudio\OpenStudio\OpenStudio\src\workflow\RunInitialization.cpp@63 : Workflow is invalid’

Could you kindly let me know how I can address this challenge?

Sincerely,
Behnam