Dragonfly - urbanopt executable is not accessible

I’m running out of ideas. I installed and re-installed ladybug tools and UrbanOpt in all the combinations possible. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I have ladybug tools installed with the Pollination installer.

1. Solution exception:An URBANopt installation was found at C:\URBANopt-cli-0.9.0
    but the URBANopt executable is not accessible.
    ‘uo’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

I have tested UrbanOpt on its own in the past (without dragonfly) so I’m not sure why I can’t get this to work. Any advice?

Hi @sebster ,

Sorry for the late response and I hope you were able to get it working on your machine but, generally speaking, if you get an error from a Ladybug Tools component that tells you that an “executable is not accessible,” then it’s an issue that can only be resolved by talking to your IT department or group administrator. They will have to green-light the URBANopt CLI executable for you or run the installer themselves as Admin in order to be able to run URBANopt simulations.

If all of the above is not sounding relevant to your case, I would try running Rhino as Admin when using Dragonfly. It’s possible that it’s just Rhino that’s restricted on your machine and not necessarily URBANopt.