Dragonfly urbanopt simulation fail to run

Recently, in the process of using DF, there was a situation that it can start running, but it has not responded, so I reinstalled urbanopt, but found that there is still a problem, and ran it with the official program, and the following error prompt appeared.
The software versions are: rhino7.34, Lbt1.6.0, urbanopt0.10.0, openstudio3.5.0.

1. Solution exception:The URBANopt simulation failed to run.
    No results were found at:
    C:\Users\Dell\simulation\Buffalo_New_Development\run\honeybee_scenario
    Top level ::CompositeIO is deprecated, require ‘multipart/post’ and use Multipart::Post::CompositeReadIO instead!
    Top level ::Parts is deprecated, require ‘multipart/post’ and use Multipart::Post::Parts instead!
    C:/Users/Dell/simulation/Buffalo_New_Development/.bundle/install/ruby/2.7.0/gems/openstudio-extension-0.6.1/lib/openstudio/extension/version.rb:8: warning: already initialized constant OpenStudio::Extension::VERSION
    C:/URBANopt-cli-0.10.0/gems/ruby/2.7.0/gems/openstudio-extension-0.6.1/lib/openstudio/extension/version.rb:8: warning: previous definition of VERSION was here
    C:/Users/Dell/simulation/Buffalo_New_Development/.bundle/install/ruby/2.7.0/gems/openstudio-extension-0.6.1/lib/openstudio/extension/runner_config.rb:11: warning: already initialized constant OpenStudio::Extension::RunnerConfig::FILENAME
    C:/URBANopt-cli-0.10.0/gems/ruby/2.7.0/gems/openstudio-extension-0.6.1/lib/openstudio/extension/runner_config.rb:11: warning: previous definition of FILENAME was here
    C:/URBANopt-cli-0.10.0/gems/ruby/2.7.0/gems/urbanopt-cli-0.10.0/lib/uo_cli.rb:25: warning: already initialized constant URBANopt::CLI::UrbanOptCLI::COMMAND_MAP
    C:/URBANopt-cli-0.10.0/gems/ruby/2.7.0/gems/urbanopt-cli-0.10.0/lib/uo_cli.rb:25: warning: previous definition of COMMAND_MAP was here
    Invalid command, please run uo --help for a list of available commands

I have the same problem when I run DF Modelia DES but I am able to run the urbanopt simulation