Dynamic building model

hello everyone, i am trying to do an energy model for a H shape building. the model is such that its length is a variable (66.66-33.33) and the thickness of H is dependent on Length. if the length decreases,thickness increases and vice versa. Area is to be kept constant for all combinations i.e 1000. Only the perimeter varies.
i tried the same with simple rectangle model and was successful too.
I have modeled on rhino and started scripting on grasshopper. but somehow i am not able to put these conditions as i am new to grasshopper and exploring possibilities.
Please suggest what are the possible approaches to do the same.

HOW CAN I ALIGN THESE THREE RECTANGLES IN A SAME LINE ?
CAN I CONTROL THE EXTRUSION OF THE GEOMETRY FROM THE CENTER? LIKE IF I MOVE THE SLIDER,INSTEAD OF THE LENGTH INCREASING IN JUST ONE DIRECTION IT SHOULD INCREASE UNIFORMLY IN BOTH DIRECTION FROM THE CENTER ?

This question is a Grasshopper question and is not really related to Ladybug Tools. You may consider posting such questions to http://discourse.mcneel.com/

In any case if you want people to be able to help you, you should share a sample file otherwise it’s too much to ask from someone to create a full script for you from scratch.