Energy simulation analysis error

Hello,

I want to run energyplus simulation to get energy balance analysis, cooling and heating loads. I get several errors which you may see below, eventhough it starts to analyze first.

What’s the problem?

Thank you in advance,

Selin

Hi,@selin The information posted is not enough for answer your question. Please post some screenshot for your geometry and the link of your grasshooper file using one drive\dropbox\google drive.

Thank you for your reply. You’re right. Here’s the link to my files:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A6eAa7jdEtm8_2lDiS6lcgcFyacfqtbo

I’ll be glad if you could help

@selin Your file worked fine on my computer. Here is the screenshot of the result.

Oh well, which versions do you have? I couldn’t make it.

@selin I used same version of honeybee. And I suggest you upgrade honeybee to latest version.

I already have the latest version of ladybug and honeybee :confused:

Dear @minggangyin that file worked on someone else’s computer as well. But analysis are wrong. Because I couldn’t match the right surfaces with the right information. I don’t understand why I cannot choose from the brep or when I choose, it usually says they must be closed volume.

This is an important project for me, but around me I cannot find anyone who understands this…

Could you please tell me how to do it or change the breps right way. The whole building must have glass facade. Just the adaptive panels must be aluminium.

I hope you may help,

Thank you in advance,

Selin