Error : Failed to import honeybee: No module named honeybee.hbfensurface

Hello, I have downloaded the honeybee plus but most of the geometry shows an error.( I have attached an image of the error) I don’t know where the problem is happening.
I also tried this :

Its still showing Error. 2doubtHB+

Kindly help me out with this.

1 Like

@khushboo Do you have this issue in Rhino 7?
Check this location in your computer: C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\7.0\scripts
If you don’t see honeybee_plus folder there, check C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts. Once you copy the honeybee_plus folder and paste it in …AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\7.0\scripts, it might resolve your issue. I ran into the same problem today and having the honeybee_plus folder in the right location resolved the issue for me.

Hi,
I’ve encountered the same error (“failed to import…”) while using Rhino 6.
But when I checked the path C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts, I didn’t see any folder related to honeybee nor ladybug at all.
As I just started using gh, I’d like to know if this would be a problem while using these functions in gh?

Thanks!

Try searching the forum. This issue has been discussed in details and @chris has documented the best approach to resolve it step by step.

Thankyou…! This worked.