Error in Energy Simulation in 12,Nov, 2022

i am doing simulation via Grasshopper. However, i met the following problem

stderr:The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
is there anybody help me to solve the problem?

Are you sure that you don’t have any files in the URBANopt folder open in another program?

If so, does manually deleting the simulation folder and rerunning solve it?

ok, let me try first

is the folder circled in the photo same as your mentioned URBANopt folder?

is the circled name and folder is your mentioned folder?

unfortunately, i ensure that URBANopt has not opened by another program and i have tried to delete the whole simulation folder and it still have the following error:
stderr:The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Hey @yinlong ,

It’s possible that your language settings are interfering with the simulation. Could you try writing the GeoJSON into a _folder_ at the root of your machine. Something like:

C:\dragonfly

I have tried to change my system into English but still have error. By the way, how to change the simulation output folder in the Grasshopper, thanks. Since this is related to my final year project, which is important .

Use the _folder_ input of the HB Model To OSM component.

Dear Chris, I would like to know where the folder command should i put in this command flow

where this model is follow the tutorial you have uploaded on youtube

It’s there on the “DF Model to GeoJSON” component.

based on the previous photo/flow chart, i have added the HB Model to OSM. However, there is a _write instruction, where and how should i develop it, thnaks