Error in Ladybug 1.4.0 - division by zero

Hi everyone! I was using the LBT 1.4.0 for a radiation study. The script run correctly up to yesterday when - after a wrong shut down of my notebook - all the LBT components were not working because Rhino could not import Ladybug (1. Solution exception: Failed to import ladybug:).
I uninstalled and reinstalled the same version and now every component seems to work but when I run the analysis (LB incident radiation) it gives me an error “1. Solution exception:Attempted to divide by zero.”.
How can I fix it? The script was absolutely the same but now I can’t run my analysis.

Can you give us the full report out of the component? Or upload a file that can recreate the issue?

Dear Chris, thank you for your reply; the full report is the following:
“Runtime error (DivideByZeroException): Attempted to divide by zero.
Traceback: line 149, in script”
It seems that the len(total_sky_rad) is 0 despite I don’t have any other error in the algorithm.

If you need the full file, I can upload it but I need just more time to clean it because currently it is very messy.

Dear @chris, you can find an excerpt of the algorithm with only the components that seem to have issues applied to a couple of supersimple surfaces. Do you have any idea of how to fix this issue?

GH_error_excerpt.gh (34.1 KB)

Sorry for the late response, @fracarl .

I can’t recreate the issue on my end:

… however, I’m pretty sure that this is happening because you have a version of Radiance that is very old (so old that we don’t check the version of it correctly). If you upgrade to the latest version of LBT 1.5, you should get an explicit message about this and then you know that you need to upgrade your Radiance to follow the compatibility matrix:

No worries, in the meantime I’ve changed my notebook and I’ve updated everything to the last version and now it works smoothly again!