Error TauClearsky component

Hi,
I am trying to run the TauClearSky Component but I get this error:

1. Solution exception:Local variable ‘iron_python’ referenced before assignment.

Attached the file. All the components are updated.

Could you help me?
Thanks

Andrea

tauclearsky.gh (456.9 KB)

Working fine at my end.
Please update the HB+LB components. They are not the last ones.
-A.

@AbrahamYezioro thanks for checking.

I have updated everything but still not working. I noticed that both the WEA components don’t work (see attached figure).

Is there a solution to my problem?

Andrea

tauclearsky.gh (458.2 KB)

Check what are you missing in the installation. See the output of the HB-HB component.
You are probably missing Radiance or Daysim.
-A.

It is missing only openstudio. All the others components are installed. I don’t know what is going wrong.

Thanks for your time

I would try to install again LB[+]
-A.

It’s most likely because of the version of IronPython. Can you try lines below in a GHPython component and let me know the results.

import platform
iron_python = True if platform.python_implementation() == 'IronPython' else False

This is the output.

Runtime error (ValueErrorException): failed to parse CPython sys.version: ‘2.7.3 ()’
Traceback:
line 1382, in _sys_version, “C:\Program Files\Rhinoceros 5 (64-bit)\Plug-ins\IronPython\Lib\platform.py”
line 1418, in python_implementation, “C:\Program Files\Rhinoceros 5 (64-bit)\Plug-ins\IronPython\Lib\platform.py”
line 2, in script

Thanks @mostapha

Andrea

And are you using CPython? This is pretty strange since the error happens in IronPython. Can you also try these lines?

import sys
print '\n'.join(sys.path)

I want to see if path to CPython libraries is added to sys before path to IronPython.

Here the second output.

C:\Users\azani\Documents\00_Heintges_Projects\1504_1st&Mission\Death_Ray_1stMission
C:\Program Files\Rhinoceros 5 (64-bit)\Plug-ins\IronPython\Lib
C:\Users\azani\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\5.0\Plug-ins\IronPython (814d908a-e25c-493d-97e9-ee3861957f49)\settings\lib
C:\Users\azani\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\5.0\scripts

@AndreaZani905, This should solve the problem:

Please updated Ladybug[+] library.

Here is why the issue was happening:

1 Like