Error: vertex size mismatch between base surface

Hi,

I have an error in my model. It says “vertex size mismatch between base surface” when I include 3rd floor during with entire model. To me, it’s a very simple model, still, there are problems with intersections. Could you help me with this issue?

Please find the files included.
3D_Design.3dm (191.3 KB)
3D_Design.gh (649.6 KB)

I tried your model. It ran without any errors at my end. Can you post a snap shot of the error?

@devang, do you have any idea how to solve this issue?

Whenever facing such errors. Recreating the problematic geometry has helped me in the past.

But according to you, the model run without any error.

You are using meters in rhino right?

yes, rhino units is in meters.

Cheek tolerance value.
-A.

What would be an optimum number ?

Check what is your setting. Try from 0.01 to 0.001 …
Just guessing.
-A.

Tolerance did not help. However, I had to redraw the model and tried the 64bit rhino and it worked.

I am facing the same problem. Should I redraw the model?

maybe that’s the best idea.
I used a procedure like the following video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMmBso9bL14&t=183s

Thanks for your reply.Yes. I did follow this video. It seems that it is the problems on the geometry. when I change my geometry to other geometries, it works. But If I keep the original one, there are still warning.

Hi, did you manage to solve this problem?

I have the same problem with three in my eyes simple volumes. If I remove the gable roof and work with flat cubes it works.

edit: if I remove the smallest piece highlighted above and make it part of the big volume I also dont have an error.

edit2: I think I solved it, the volume furthest away in the image had a big surface that was adjacent to two smaller ones. splitting it seems to have solved the problem.

Hi! I have the same problem. I split roof surfaces but it didn’t work. Can someone please help me?