Error with ModelToOSM

I am getting this error when truing to run the ModelToOSM component:
Runtime error (MissingMemberException): ‘Room’ object has no attribute ‘units’

Traceback:
line 166, in script

Model units are meters
I find no input on any of the components to specify what units Rooms are in . . . I thought everything ran in SI units & meters by defaut. Is this correct?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers!

Hi @MikeCalvino I think you might have rooms input into the _model input of HB Model to OSM. see below

I hope that helps
-trevor

1 Like

UUUGH . . . I knew it was something simple that I missed. Thank you Trevor! I’m still getting used to the new version as opposed to legacy version 0.67 . . . I’m sure that’ll solve my issues. But I’ll post back here if any more issues.
Cheers!

2 Likes

You aren’t the first one to make this mistake, @MikeCalvino .

I just added a better error message for this case:

Now, it should be easier to figure out what has gone wrong without having to post on the forum:

And thanks for answering the question, @TrevorFedyna !

2 Likes

Thanks Chris! Awesome work.

That got ModelToOSM component to run by adding the HB Model component (Of course . . . I knew that . . . ), but when I add ApplyLoadVals the Peak Cool Loads go down . . . !?? what have I done? I’m convinced that I’ve missed something else really simple . . . or so I hope . . .

Notice the two image, in the first one both the ModelToOSM and PeakLoads components are running peak load calcs and they are identical with the same input. (I’ll upload that image in another post right after - only letting me upload one image at t time) The second image shows where I add ApplyLoadVals to the ModelToOSM component using the HB Model component, & the loads are reduced . . . ?

Thanks again in advance for any insight you can share . . .
Cheers!