Failed to find DefaultCSVPlaceholder

Hi Everybody.

I’m having some problems trying to connect my HBzone to the OpenStudio component, since, from what I understood, the schedules that I used are not recognized by it.

Despite I followed all the steps that Chris has suggested (I replaced the ‘OpenStudioMasterTemplate.idf’ in my ladybug default folder) I still can’t run the simulation.

These are the errors that occur:

• “1. Failed to find DEFAULTCSVPLACEHOLDER in the Honeybee schedule library.”

• “1. Solution exception:‘NoneType’ object is unsubscriptable”

How would you think I could manage the problem in my file?

I’m sorry if my question might be trivial for you but I’m still a beginner in the use of the software.

I attached the gh file below.

Thank you very much for your help and your work.

Carlie

EnergyModeling_CS.gh (926 KB)

I think I figure the problem out but now these new errors occur. What do they mean?

I’m sorry for this question that may be really trivial and easy for some of you.

Hope there is someone who could help me.

Thank you all!

This looks like an schedule error. In case you’re creating your own custom schedules make sure they are all created correctly. Based on the error for People object I would say check the occupancy activity schedule first.

Hi Mostapha,

Thank you for your answer.

I tried to modify the activitySchedule in order to see if some changes could occur but the result is the same.

I don’t understand the problem since I used the same procedure to costumize also the other schedules and they don’t create any problems.

As further evidence I tried to link all the schedules to the E+ component and it works properly.

Do you have any other ideas?

Thank you very much for your work.