Failed to import honeybee error

()~P0JM6%YU1Z2CW6RDN4C @NL7Z3PQUK_)$_GL7K}OT 5U6C~XQ_NT)GDX}MLQ}CE 7}BF}ARLKHNJYA0}2ABNB%E 8L5F63NFY4IH2@85ULD9_A 59PA64G2L5F0GXEX%2T)F5 C5D)V)P(JGGT67U82~(7{P D0KOGQ2P_AQN U4K_TSSDQH1ESW93EX~`$H W``)7TZ9B}D}~5CW}@2G

Your installation is missing the core python libraries.

How did you install the library? Did you use the installer component or did you only copied the user objects / components?

1): I just copy to the py to C:\Users\dell\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts and
2): userobject to the C:\Users\dell\AppData\Roaming\Grasshopper\UserObjects;
i don’t kown how to do next?? please give me some sos.

Are you trying to install the version which is under development? Or are you trying to install honeybee[+] for daylighting which has been officially released? For the former we do not have an installer yet. There are ways to get it to work but is it the plugin that you are looking for.

For the latter see here: Honeybee[+] update component error: Solution exception:WindowsError

yes ,I know what you say that is the honeybeeplus’s installation. but
1):My honeybee is ok; and honeybeeplus is also ok!
2):but this honeybee-radiance isn’t ok; it’s red!
3): and this "honeybee [not honey-legacy] " is also not ok! it’s red too!
i 'm very sad ; I find many days about this problems , but i still don’t know how to solve it?
I am sorry to bother you, because I am disgusted with the red battery, so I have been trying to keep it running normally, but I haven’t found a solution
001 ![002|690x101]

(upload://j3W4YmiNMkAcplmA5ZmEYCkT3lW.png)

oah…no!! * What’s wrong with my honebee run?!

Hi
I’m also experiencing the same errors and getting the Windows error (I tried the new file and running Rhino as admin without success)

:frowning:

Yeah, but I don’t know how to fix it,
sorry……