Fatal Error in Run Energy Simulation

Hey All,

I have a problem if i want to run the energy simulation. There is always a fatal error:

1. The simulation has failed because of this fatal error:
    ** Fatal ** Error condition occurred. Previous Severe Errors cause termination.

This is the abstract of the ‘readMe!’ Output:

1. ************* Beginning Simulation
  2. ** Severe ** Weather Simulation requested, but no weather file attached. <- See the picture
  3. ** Severe ** GetNextEnvironment: Errors found in getting a new environment
  4. ** Fatal ** Error condition occurred. Previous Severe Errors cause termination.
  5. …Summary of Errors that led to program termination:
  6. … Reference severe error count=20
  7. … Last severe error=GetNextEnvironment: Errors found in getting a new environment
  8. ************* Warning: Node connection errors not checked - most system input has not been read (see previous warning).
  9. ************* Fatal error – final processing. Program exited before simulations began. See previous error messages.

I just followed the instructions of a honeybee tutorial by Chris Mackey.

Thank you

Marco

6_Mackey_Residence_Geometry_HB_test.gh (580.5 KB)

The mistake occured of the epw-file. First I used Hamburg/Germany
https://www.energyplus.net/weather-download/europe_wmo_region_6/DEU//DEU_Hamburg.101470_IWEC/all
then I tested NYC-JFK Airport and the fatal error does not exist anymore.
Does anybody know, why I can’t use the Hamburg-epw-file?

Can you please try in Rhino 5?

I’m still using Rhino 5.
Maybe I had found my mistake. The Problem isn’t the epw-file. I tried again the “Open EPW and Stat”-Container and it works. Before I had used the “Open EPW File”-Container and the file was in a folder named with a space between two words. This has to be the mistake :upside_down_face:
I saved the epw-file in another folder and the fatal error does not occur.