Finding a job in USA (BREEAM, LEED building simulations in DesignBuilder software

Hello there!

I was wondering if anyone can recommend or write down a few US companies specialized in the field of “building energy modeling” for LEED or BREEAM.

I am an employee and a student of a doctoral program in the university of VUT in Brno (Czech Republic) trying to find a job abroad. I am interested in jobs offered in the United States, in the area of LA/Seattle, or else, depending on the type and quality of job offered.

I don’t have a huge and detailed knowledge of such companies, so I decided to ask here.

I would be very glad if you’d share some knowledge or your experiences.
Thanks ever so much, Alex.

Hi Alex,

I work for Buro Happold in the UK - we also have a few offices across the US. A few of our competitors include Arup, WSP, AECOM which have a global presence. I’m also aware of Thornton Tomasetti and Payette from their links to the LBT community and development.

Hope that helps!

4 Likes

Thank you very much and yes, it will help.
Those companies are new to me, so I can study their interest and base my further searching on them.

Thank you again and have a nice day!

There is also a jobs category with old job postings that you can browse through.

2 Likes

Hi Alex,

I’ve just spotted we’ve got a job opportunity come up in the US you might be interested in.

Good luck with your search!