Footprint through real maps

Hi guys
i want to model some building through real map by footprint in dragonfly but i get a bad resistant error.
does anyone know about this. i read all related topics
TTTT.gh (990.7 KB)

1. Solution exception:The URBANopt simulation failed to run.
    No results were found at:
    C:\Users\Install\simulation\unnamed\run\honeybee_scenario
    Top level ::CompositeIO is deprecated, require ‘multipart/post’ and use Multipart::Post::CompositeReadIO instead!
    Top level ::Parts is deprecated, require ‘multipart/post’ and use Multipart::Post::Parts instead!
    C:/URBANopt-cli-0.10.0/gems/ruby/2.7.0/gems/urbanopt-cli-0.10.0/lib/uo_cli.rb:25: warning: already initialized constant URBANopt::CLI::UrbanOptCLI::COMMAND_MAP
    C:/URBANopt-cli-0.10.0/gems/ruby/2.7.0/gems/urbanopt-cli-0.10.0/lib/uo_cli.rb:25: warning: previous definition of COMMAND_MAP was here
    Invalid command, please run uo --help for a list of available commands

Hi @Aliarch ,

I could not recreate your issue using the latest development version of the dragonfly plugin and URBANopt 0.11.1. Using your sample file, I get 3 EnergyPlus sql result files successfully produced from the URBANopt results:

Let me know if you get the chance to try it after upgrading your version. If it still does not work and you are getting the same error, make sure that your IT or antivirus software has not blocked the URBANopt executable on your system.