A fix to one of @MichalDengusiak’s wish list items. Also a symbolic step: gbXML Viewer is now adding new data to a gbXML file.
HUD ~ Heads-up Display Module
- Select and add a new CAD Object ID to any surface even if the current ID is undefined
- Previously: put up an alert and ignored the change request
- ‘Save edits’ button saves the edits to a new gbXML file
SAV ~ Save Changes Module
- If a surface has no defined CAD Object ID, responds to a request to change CAD Object ID by adding a new ID to the surface
- ‘Save changes’ button saves the changes to the make changes json file for reuse on later versions of the gxXML file