Generate the right numbering list for simulated surfaces

Hallo Ladybug Community,

when I simulate with the LB Tools, the sunlight hours or the Daylight factor analysis for multiple surfaces, I like to have a numbering list for each surface so as to be able to refer the various simulation results (m²,%, etc.)

I generate the numbering, with a point list from the centroid of each area (from simulated Breps) and show with the Text tag, but if I close and open the same GH file and re-set the same surfaces, the Brep component generates a different numbering.

The numbering changes even if I internalize the surfaces.

there is a way to have always the same numbering??

Thanks in advance

Your script for results visualization should not depend on the order of the inputs (it should work regardless of the order). If you upload a simple example we can help you to get it fixed.

Hallo Maestro Mostapha,

maybe I expressed myself badly.

I was not talking about the final result of the simulation.
As you can see in the first picture, the order (0-3) of the surfaces are not the same with the second picture.

In this case, if you want to compare various results of the surfaces, I can not redo that numbering, because it changes (almost always) every time I restart the file.

has a solution, or an alternative to always have the same list?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi @gaetano.christian.ruvio, Are these surfaces created in Rhino? In that case they should always be loaded into your definition based on the order of selection. It’s strange if it doesn’t. How do you bring the surfaces to Grasshopper?

If that doesn’t happen you can name each surface in Rhino and then use the name to sort them in Grasshopper before exporting the results.