Having terror with new open studio 3.0.1 -ladybug 1.0.0 Release - OS Mac

The error message is pretty clear. Install OpenStudio 3.0.1 as noted in the compatibility matrix:

Dear Chris,

When opening example files from the new release, for instance, “afn_apartment_model”, I have the same error, although OpenStudio 3.0.1 seems to be installed (see the screenshots). What could be the potential direction to look into further?

Thank you for your help!

Kind regards,
Katya

Hi @Katya ,

So this is because you didn’t install an official stable release of OpenStudio. You installed an experimental rc version, which is used for beta testing. I think I’ll relax this restriction of needing to use stable releases for the advanced users on the forum but, if you don’t need some brand new feature in the experimental build of OpenStudio, I suggest that you uninstall your current version and install OpenStudio 3.0.1 that you see linked to in the Ladybug Tools compatibility matrix:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Applying Measures Failed. Check run.log. - What does this error mean?

Hi @chris,

I’ve tried with stable version 3.0.1 and also 3.1.0 for LB tools 1.1.0. having the error on OSM compatibility matrix.

2020-11-29 12_42_27-Window|690x306