Honeybee building programs

https://mostapharoudsari.gitbooks.io/honeybee-primer/content/text/components/bldgPrograms.html

Hi,
Me and my colleagues want to know the assumptions included in the building programs component in relation to people, equipment and similar loads? We want to understand what is assumed so our calculations can be adapted. @mostapha @chris

You can try any/all of the Deconstruct components in the HB_Energy tab (i.e. Deconstruct Program, people, equipment, lighting, etc)

Thanks, can’t believe I missed it.

Also, I can’t find the schedule from the ‘building programs’ component (deconstruction), is there somewhere I can see the schedules?

Each item/output of the DeconstructPrograms that is connected to it’s respective deconstruct component (say, DeconstructPeople) has outputs related to schedules.
-A.

I did something like this- but it does not show any specific values taken in the 24 hours?
Energy according to facade fabric3.gh (147.5 KB)

See attached. You can check either way: blue or yellow groups options:

Energy according to facade fabric3_AY.gh (166.8 KB)

-A.

1 Like

Thank you @AbrahamYezioro it was very helpful.

At the input of different ASHRAE standards like here, does the script assumptions then follow the same? Or what happens here? Because the energy results change quite a bit adding building vintage/ ASHRAE.

It’s important to know to explain to clients and colleagues what the assumptions are- as other softwares such as IESVE have these mentioned in manuals.