Honeybee can not find openstudio

Hello

I encountered an unexpected error message related to OpenStudio. I am using the latest versions of LB tools 1.6.0 and the legacy version 69-66 in the same laptop. Everything was functioning properly until I received the following error:

"Honeybee cannot locate OpenStudio in your system. I’ve attempted uninstalling and reinstalling the software using the guidelines provided at this link:

Installation Instructions · ladybug-tools/ladybug-legacy Wiki · GitHub

But the issue persists. If anyone has insights into what might be causing this problem, I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Thank you.

first of all i recommend you use the LBT not Legacy version.
latest Lbt is compatible with latest Open studio version. if you want to use Legacy, i suggest the 2.9.1 Openstudio. by the way, install Legacy directly into C derive

1 Like

Thanks again, Aliarch.
I will give it a try as I am currently using both LBT and Legacy.

1 Like

HI Aliarch

I acknowledge that Legacy is outdated; however, as I have numerous Grasshopper definitions in Legacy, I wish to ensure their full functionality.

I have reinstalled Ladybug 69 and Honeybee 66 and I have tried Open studio 2.9.1; 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 directly in C drive as you suggest and following the instruction by @chris. However Open studio does not run and I get the following error if I do not update the components from Hydra:

1. Solution exception:Unable to find an entry point with name ‘CSharp_OpenStudio_toPath__SWIG_0’ in DLL ‘openstudio_csharp.dll’.

If I do update the components from Hydra Open studio does not make any error but it does not run.

I attached the GH file from Hydra and an updated version.
Could you please let me know if it works for you and if you have any suggestions?

Thank you.

Indoor_PMV_Comfort_pori.gh (638.8 KB)
Indoor_PMV_Comfort_updated.gh (634.2 KB)