honeybee.It always warns that Failed to find the ALWAYS ON in honeybee schedule library

Hi all,

I met a promble when I installed honeybee.It always warns that Failed to find the ALWAYS ON in honeybee schedule library and lots of errors about schedule library.I’m sure I have installed all the components because what I installed are all copied from my classmate who can use it nomally.So what should I do? In addition,the honeybee example can run successfulliy in my classmate’s computer.

It can be related to the other question that you posted here (http://www.grasshopper3d.com/group/ladybug/forum/topics/honeybee-er…). You need to make sure the libraries are installed correctly.

Thank you for your reply. How can I make sure I have installed the libraries correctly, it’s right as follow?

Hi,Huang
I met the same problem with you ,and I can`t solve it now ,so could you please tell me how did you solve it or are you still have this problem?

I would request you to delete all the components of Honeybee and have a fresh install from the food4rhino website please.

Hi ,devang
Thanks for the quick response.In fact ,I have fit the problem just now ,it seen like something wrong with Openstudio .And I download a new ‘OpenStudioMasterTemplate.idf’ on github and replace the old one in my ladybug default folder ,and then I solve the problem.

HI everyone.I am about new using honeybee/ladybug.I’m trying to model a simple model in honey bee.when I attached the required objects to the EP simulation the component gets red,the main issue is that program failed to find occ and also other types of schedules in the library.I’m not sure but think that there isn’t any schedule in my honeybee library, I also downloaded the suggested files in another topics but still have the problem.how can I solve the problem pleas?

Can you please attach the error that is showing. Also check that openstudio is installed in you C:/ drive of your aystem.

Thank you the error is this

Hi@s2 It is a common error for honeybee. It is easy to solve it .Just download these files to the path(C:\ladybug).

Thank you minggangyin.I downloaded all the files you mentioned and copy them but the error still exist .I creat schedule in honeybee and connect it to the component so lot of errors disapared but 3errors remained.and actually there is also a question remained for me that when I download some files such as measure,zip folder should I copy each file in the path seprately or just the whole folder cause the errors exist.

@s2 Maybe you are using EnergyPlus 9.1 or 9.2 version or OpenStudio 2.8, I suggest you to uninstall them and install EnergyPlus 8.8 or OpenStudio 2.5.

Hi.Thank you minggangyin.yes I use energy pluse 9.2 and open studio 2.9.thank you for your guidence.I have a pack of Energypluse 8.7 and I’ll download the 8.8 one and the 2.5 of openstudio.

there is another question,this error occured.what is the outdooraircontrol an from where could it be edited?