Hoopsnake and Zone Adjacencies

I have a series of zones in which I would like to assign the intersections of some as AIR WALL, but others as the default. I have been doing this manually, basically copying out the intersect masses component over and over until I get everything taken care of. This has been fine since I’ve been working on very small projects, but I’m trying to scale up this process to work with large multi-family projects and so my brute force method is becoming really tedious.

So I thought I could write a list defining which surface adjacencies I want as AIR WALL’s and then use Hoopsnake to step through the list and determine the adjacencies one at a time. It is still brute force, but much more elegant.

However, it seems like as Hoopsnake steps through the process it is somehow stripping my zones of their information and they become normal breps again. Has anyone else run into this issue? Or do you have a better way of achieving what I’m trying to do?

I tried to upload the script, but I guess new users can’t upload scripts…so I attached a picture instead. Ignore the fact that I’ve got all those orange lines…for some reason just stopped outputting anything when I went to take the snapshot. Hopefully my computer just needs a restart…

(I just realized the toggle for the adjacency component is set to false in the image, but that isn’t the issue. Everything works on the first loop, and then I successfully lose zones with each step)

In case anyone is looking into this, I’m getting this error message:

1. Solution exception:9a3b1fe1-e67a-4fa4-aa27-84e27a1360f7