Hourly Illuminance values for a single test point with Annual Daylight Analysis

Hi,

I was checking out the possibility with HB[+] of having a list of the illuminance values of each hour of the year for a single testpoint of my annual simulation.
I think that the right component is this one

Capture13

but I can not see how to feed the results from the annual daylight simulation into this component.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Best regards,

Federico

You need to create a sensor first using this component:

https://ladybug-tools.gitbooks.io/honeybee-primer/content/text/components/Sensor_from_analysis_grid.html

1 Like

Hi, I am novice and trying to do the exact same thing, which is “having a list of the illuminance values of each hour of the year for a single test point of my annual simulation” using “annual daylight recipe” however I am not able to get that using “sensor point”.
I attached the “sensor point” to analysis grid and give index but I am clueless about what to do next and make use of “outputs” from “run radiance simulation” for getting desired result.
I have used “Read hourly results from annual daylight study” in HB-Legacy but can someone please give me a heads up or elaborate a bit to achieve this list of illuminance for 8760 hours.
Thanks