Hourly values are not available runtime error

Hi,
I’m running a point-in-time simulation, and get the following error when trying to simulate sub-hourly data by using the minute input of the Calculate HOY component.

I’m inputting the hour 13 and minute 10 or 40 to get 13:40 or 13:10, but in all such cases this is the error:

0. Runtime error (ValueErrorException): Hourly values are not available for 01 Sep 14:00.
Traceback:
  line 543, in combined_value_by_id, "C:\Users\yafim\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\honeybee\radiance\analysispoint.py"
  line 384, in <genexpr>, "C:\Users\yafim\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\scripts\honeybee\radiance\analysisgrid.py"
  line 58, in <genexpr>, "<string>"

It seems that the issue is with the combined_value_by_id method in the python script,
where perhaps this code segment can’t allow for sub-hourly steps therefore revert to the closest round hour as well as raising the error?:

else:
      if int(hoy * 60) not in self._values[sid][stateid]:
         raise ValueError('Hourly values are not available for {}.'
                 .format(dt.DateTime.from_hoy(hoy)))
         t, d = self._values[sid][stateid][int(hoy * 60)]

Any ideas as to the solution?

Edit:
More investigation showed that:

1. Running 6 values for 13:00,13:10…14:00 for a single hour period, output values of 13:00/13:10/13:20 are okay while 13:30/13:40/13:50 are “-999”.

2. Running 13:00 multiple times produces slightly different lux values each time. Meaning that the simulation output isn’t consistent while keeping the point-in-time constant. Any idea why this is?

Attached is an image describing the error.

What I’ve noticed is about the hourlyValues component is that the hoy_ input is an int variable, which means that the hoy is being rounded. But this strikes me as strange because 13:10 does produce results (albeit weird), and 13:40 doesn’t at all.