I’m studying the energy performance of louver-facade per each orientation.
I need to do the annual(in fact, a day) calculation, so I used HoneybeePlus_Annual Daylight Recipe to run radiance.
But, in this case, I can only use the full weather data(epw), which includes the observed radiation values.
Is there any solution to do annual radiation calculation with Clear sky and direct radiation only in HoneyBee Plus?
p.s. by the way, I downloaded HB+ from Food4Rhino. So far, I found some errors and want to ask some questions.
- I cannot make blackbody HB surface. When I input 0 for reflectivity, it returns to 0.35.
- I cannot keep empty for input of HBObjects on Run Radiance component to run simulation.
- To run different simulation, I kept the run “on”, locked canvas, changed inputs, and then unlocked canvas. But it results a strange values. Always I need to to turn of the “run” button.
- Although the input of Annual Daylight Recipe says the the unit is kWh, it seems that the result is Wh.
- What is the difference between Annual Daylight Recipe and Annual Radiation Recipe? Just the difference is that I can/cannot input the window surface?
Thanks for your answers.