How can we do glare analysis/ illuminance for kinetic units in ladybug and honeybee?

hello ,
Kindly did any one know how to do daylight analysis (for inner space) for a kinetic unit using ladybug and honeybee.
any help??

Best regards
Fatima.B

You can use the annual daylight and set DaysimParameters. See components under 03 tab.

Dear mostapha,
First of all, Thank you for your reply as always and sorry for bothering you , I am working on my PHD on kinetic facades and its simulations. so I have some questions

1. I have seen in HB components named : "HONEYBEE ADVANCED DYNAMIC SHADING , what about this component is it helpful?

I do not know how to use the “Advanced Dynamic shading” for example state one could be at certain angle or what. I have tried to download a file name : 009_AnnualDaylightAnalysis_III_dynamicBlinds.gh but actually it was very complicated and I did not understand it if you could clarify it (each state for what).

1. Here is an example of two methods that I have tried them to define the kinetic shading through fixing the angle of rotation (for doing illuminance analysis):
    2.a) _ method 1 _ is by using HB surfaces as shown in the Fig. (yellow one)
    2.b) the method 2 is by using Masszones (red one) as shown in the Fig.

here is the grasshopper file containing the 2 methods kindly if you could check it and tell me if it is correct or no
    03 kinetic louvers illuminance analysis.gh (554.1 KB)

2. do you have any tutorial related to doing simulation for kinetic shading using ? and if I want to define the context I should do the same right? Here is how I defined the context as masses zone as shown in the fallowing fig. it is correct?
    i HAVE UPLOADED THE GRASSHOPPER FILE
    E , KINDLY IF YOU COULD HAVE A LOOK TO TELL ME IF IT IS CORRECT OR SHOULD I USE OTHER METHOD

Dear Mostapha,
did you check it my file ?
kindly if you have time check it
Best regards

I also have the same problem…
How can I simulate daylighting… with kinetic devices…?
To simulate kinetic facade, getting specific date, not the whole year result, is important I think…

Hi Mostapha,

I also have the same issue of using Honeybee to simulate the interior daylighting with kinetic facades. Could you kindly give some suggestions on how I can use “advanced dynamic shading recipe” and “Daysim shading state”?

Thanks