How to consider UDI for multi-objective optimization

Hi! I’m a beginner in this field. I have to do a multi-objective analysis conducted with Octopus and one of my objective is to maximize the Useful Daylight Illuminance (UDI) but I don’t know how to connect it to the Octopus components. I don’t know if it is correct to use the UDI average because perhaps it is not representative of a homogeneous visual quality.
In other words, will the result of the optimization be based on the percentage of an average value and therefore the light in the environment is not the actual one?
Are there other components I can use to target natural light?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Tower_F.gh (343.1 KB)

Hi i hope your very well
regarding kind of the analysis of daylight efficiency (grid base), amount of efficiency (percentage of desired natural light) is different relative to distance to the near window with deep of space. as result this issue entirely depends on your goal. as i can understand your issue, you wanted to reach maximum of useful daylight illumination. so the average of udi can be reasonable. but i recommend you to select tow indexes so that they have conflict to get high accuracy. for example DA for efficiency (to maximize) and UDI up 2000 lux for discomfort (to minimum)