How to for passive house

Hello.
I have used in the past successfuly your ph-tools plugin.
Now i ve seen that this project ended and i should change the workflow to the new HB-Ph tools.
Are you going to release any manual or tutorials about how to use them. In YouTube you have a series for WUFI passive.
I am trying to make phpp to work with it but there are some gaps.

The old ph-tools seems to have some problems with the new ladybag tools. More specific i have problems with the “get surface params” component which give this warning:
“1. Something went wrong getting the Construction Assembly info for the Assembly type: “SLABGROUND” from the Rhino Library? No assembly by that name, or a non-numeric entry found in the Library? Please check the Library File inputs. For now, I will assign a U-Value of 1.0 W/m2k to this assembly as a default value.”

The same happens for all the components I have made with ph tools in rhino.
Thank you

1 Like

Hello @ar00302 ,

I am very sorry for the long delay getting back to you - somehow I missed this message when it was first posted here. My apologies:

1. HBPH: You are correct, the older LBT-2-PH has been closed and all the functionality from that tool is now in the ‘new’ HBPH. You can find the Grasshopper installer for HBPH here: LINK

2. You can find some brief ‘quick-start’ guide here: LINK as well as a short YouTube video series on the basic tool usage here: LINK. I am just starting a new, longer, ‘big-building’ tutorial series now and hopefully that will be done soon in early 2024.

Hopefully the new HBPH package works for you moving forward. Feel free to reach out with any other questions though.

all the best,
@edpmay

2 Likes