How to set HVACTemplate:Zone:IdealLoadsAirSystem (not zoneHVAC:IdealLoadsAirSystem)

Hello!

My purpose is to obtain the ideal cooling load of a building.
Is that possible to set HVACTemplate:Zone:IdealLoadsAirSystem (not zoneHVAC:IdealLoadsAirSystem, see figure below) using honeybee?
微信图片_20200922213216

I tried the honeybee component: “openstudioHVACsystemslist” and choice “0:ideal air load” to define the HVAC system

And finally, I got “”zoneHVAC:IdealLoadsAirSystem“ in the term Zone HVAC forced air units in my IDF (see the figure below).
微信图片_20200922212926
I think to get the ideal cooling load, we should use “HVACTemplate:Zone:IdealLoadsAirSystem”, not “zoneHVAC:IdealLoadsAirSystem”. Is it possible in honeybee?
Many thanks in advance!

@Starz,

If you use the ideal air loads system (probably an Openstudio template), Ideal Loads Air systems will be automaticly created for Energyplus. If you use the read .eio component you will get the sizing results.

When using Ideal airloads for sizing you have to be aware that losses due to ventilation are not taken into account. Only gains and losses due to internal loads, infiltration, transmission and radiation will be calculated. If you want to get an impression of the maximum loads including ventilation you will have to use the read result file component.