Imageless glare issue in LBT for Mac

Hey @Asisnath ,

Sorry that it took longer than expected for me to investigate this issue with the “Check Versions” component. I just identified the issue and I pushed a fix:

If you run the Versioner and restart Rhino twice, you should now see that you get the LBT-grasshopper version coming out of the “HB Check Versions” component.

1 Like

hi @chris now it shows the version after the update. Thanks again !

1 Like

Hi @chris . I am writing here again as I think the versioner for Mac is not able to update the LBT again. I used the versioner to get the new Carbon emission component but Its not showing in LBT tab. Its running fine on Windows setup.

@chris Can you help me out here!

Hey @Asisnath ,

From the output of the Versioner in your screenshot, it appears that it is running correctly but maybe there’s a step that is not running as intended (eg. maybe it’s just not copying the new components to the right location). Is the Versioner able to give you other updated components like the new “HB Annual Average Values” (v 1.5.1) under the HB-Radiance Result tab?

1 Like

No @chris , Its still 1.5.0 version !

Thanks for confirming, @Asisnath .

I think that I have found the issue and I just pushed a fix:

You’ll be able to get it on your end by running the Versioner and restarting Rhino twice. Then, you should have the updated components in your toolbar.

1 Like

It Worked. I could see the new components, Thanks @chris !

1 Like