Indoor Heat Balance for HB Internal Mass with Geometric Representation

Hello! I have a question about how indoor heat balance is considered with HB Internal Mass component when a Rhino geometry is used as an input.

I understand internal mass does not typically consider short-wave radiant exchange (such as furniture), because the location of these objects are not always known. However, since we are giving a geometry in Rhino, does HB Internal Mass consider the location of the objects and its short wave and long wave exchange with other surfaces in the zone somehow? Or, HB Internal Object simply takes the surface area exposed of the rhino geometry as a numerical input for simulation?

Separately, I understand that Internal Mass object does participate in indoor convection. In fact, we can get the convective heat transfer coefficient output specific to each internal mass object. However, I wonder what’s the convection correlation assumption used here. I know for a typical zone surface, a model like TARP is used that references the orientation, angle, and delta T for simulation. What’s the assumption used for Internal Mass? Does it assume all the surfaces are upward facing? Does this assumption changes when we use a rhino geometry as an input?

Any details and insights on how indoor heat balance specific to using a rhino geometry as an internal mass object will be much appreciated!! Many thanks!