Indoor temperature schedule for winter(heating) and for summer(cooling)- error in simulation

Hi everyone,

My project is about to simulate the heating/ cooling energy in a glass cube where I can change the ratio of shading, so I can make a comparison . I would like to make a custom heating and cooling schedule for two periods, heating for winter and cooling for summer . The heating is 25C during the day and at night is 22. The cooling is 20C during the day and at night is 23C. When I made this schedule I got an error text which is the following: “DualSetPointWithDeadBand: Effective heating set-point higher than effective cooling set-point - increase the deadband if using unmixed air model.” Also I tried to change the temperatures but it did not solve the problem. Can somebody know what went wrong and how can I fix it in a proper way?

Here some picture of the design and error and I attached the GH. file.
Thank you in advance for your help and answer!
Glass_cube_gh.gh (1.5 MB)

I believe your schedules are flipped. What you set for heating should be for cooling and the same for cooling.
Think about it. You are setting that the temperature for winter will be higher than for summer. Doesn’t makes sense.
-A.

Hi Abraham,

Thank you so much for your fast reply. Yeah you are right! I misunderstand something but for now it works with the new values.
Thank you!

May I ask how you specifically modify these two timetables? I don’t quite understand them. I hope you can give me some guidance :grinning: :grinning: