Installation Issue

Hello,

I’m having trouble installing ladybug and honeybee. I have Rhino 6 and Grasshopper, and I downloaded ladybug 0.0.69 and honeybee 0.0.66 legacy plugins. Then I followed the instructions here: https://github.com/ladybug-tools/ladybug-legacy/wiki/Installation-Instructions for installation but after I have dragged all the files over to the Grasshopper canvas, no tabs are created in Grasshopper, but all the files are gone from the folder where I dragged from. I even exited and restarted Rhino and Grasshopper but I still don’t see ladybug or honeybee.

Please help and thank you!

Hi @tianyunzhang,

Did you unblock the zip file before unzipping it?

No I didn’t the first time but I tried unblocking it first and it still didn’t work! I also tried pasting the files directly into the Grasshopper component library. :confused:

Screenshot or screen record will be much helpful. This will makes understand better.

Hope you followed these steps:

Regards,

hi tianyun
i think;
1- remove all plugin honeybee , lady bug by component remove plugin then install new version of plugin honey bee and ladybug.
2- you should installation radiance-dyism and … direct in drive c.
3-when done installation plugin restart your system .
4-unblock plugin

Thank you Hakan! By remove them you mean delete the component files and uninstall, right? I already have radiance and daysim in my C folder.

I just uninstalled and re-installed twice and it still did not work…

i prefer exam low version of honeybee and ladybug
0.0.68 lady bug
0.0.65 honeybee