Ironbug airloop problem

Hi @MingboPeng, I’m pretty new in energy modelling, I’m trying to model a simple warehouse which use a air water heat pump to provide chilled/heated water to AHUs coils. When I try to export to OS, I came across the following error

Can you give me an hint on how to fix it? The gh definition is attached to the message.

Thank you
michele144_modello.gh (638.2 KB)

@mich.dimart
You are adding the same zone to both thermalzone and returnPlenum at same time. Please check all thermalzones and plenums to ensure they are correctly matched.

Hi @MingboPeng, I updated the definition as you told me, it seems to me that now thermal zones and return plenums are separated, but I still get the same error message. I attach the updated gh file so you can check if I did right what you told me.

Thank you!144_modello.gh|attachment (647.7 KB)

here the definition

144_modello.gh (647.7 KB)

@mich.dimart You are missing an “AirloopBranches” in UTA3. After added it to airloop, it can be exported without errors.

Hi @MingboPeng, thank you for your answer, now it works. I have a further question, how about to model an air source heat pump? how can I model it in Ironbug?

Thank you very much,
Michele

@mich.dimart

I have a further question, how about to model an air source heat pump? how can I model it in Ironbug?

Could you use Unitary system with DX coils?
Could you also please start a new post for this questions?